Winning in Property ManagementThe course offers proven systems that are designed to do business differently and raise the standard of property management practices.
The work of property management is rapidly changing, as is the expectations of landlords and tenants. Packed with the most up to date and relevant information, attendees are saying this course is the key to property management success.
This course is broken into six topics which focus on core property management tasks:
- Rent Collection
- Routine Inspections
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Tenancy Agreements and Rent Adjustments
- End of Tenancy
Only $595.00 per person.
Want 4 or more members of your team to attend?
SAVE $95.00 per person when registering 4 of more team members
(discount automatically applied at the checkout)
New South Wales – this course can provide you with 3 hours of elective CPD topics.
Tasmania – this course has been approved by the Property Agents Board for 8 CPD points.
Western Australia – this course has been approved by the Commissioner for Consumer Protection for 0.5 elective CPD points.
This is an instructor led course delivered live online over 2 half day sessions.
Please note that session times are AEST (QLD time).
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for anyone working within the property management industry.
Topic 1: Leasing
- Understand and interpret your leasing data in order to make data driven improvements
- Manage the landlord relationship through effective communication during the key stages of the leasing process
- Gain quality feedback from prospective tenants
- Process applications within 24 hours
- Set tenants up for a successful tenancy through an effective onboarding experience
Topic 2: Rent Collection
- Understand the difference between a rent arrears and a rent collection problem
- Work with your tenants to make it easy for them to pay their rent on time
- Use effective dialogue to help communicate rent collection matters with tenants
Topic 3: Routine Inspections
- The purpose of a routine inspection
- How to plan inspections months in advance and complete them 100% of the time
- The essential pre and post inspection communications you should be having with landlords and tenants
Topic 4: Repairs and Maintenance
- Strategies to take control of maintenance
- Understand the benefits of partnering with tradespeople and how to integrate them into your team
- How to onboard tradespeople into your business
- Manage the tradesperson relationship to ensure their services is aligned with your standards and systems
Topic 5: Tenancy Agreements and Rent Adjustments
- Use data to support your conversations during the tenancy renewal process
- Key steps to effectively manage the tenancy renewal process
Topic 6: End of Tenancy
- Set your tenants up for a successful vacating experience
- Reduce the volume of disputes by taking a proactive approach to the vacate process
- How to refund the majority of bonds in full within 24 hours
“Cost versus content”
That was my only hesitation when deciding on whether to go to the Winning in Property Management course. I am so happy that we decided to attend, and our office has learnt a lot from the training. It was nice to get confirmation that our current processes are best practice.
The whole event was very professional, and the content was really good.
Thomson Property Group, North Lakes QLD
“Well worth the money!”
Our business is a start-up and I was concerned the Winning in Property Management course content would not be in depth enough for us. Contrary to my concerns, I walked away with systems and structures that I am sure will move this business to where we want it to be ahead of schedule.
Something that really stuck with me, was the training around beginning with the end in mind. I can now put in place systems, structure and real solutions.
This course was well worth the cost and I can’t emphasise enough how beneficial it was. A 10/10 seminar!
Aspex Property, Mooloolaba QLD
“What can they teach me that I don’t already know?”
My initial concern was that I wouldn’t learn anything I didn’t already know. Winning in Property Management gave me a different perspective and provided me with new ideas and advice on improvement techniques, including how to implement them day to day.
The course was interactive, and the learning guide was so beneficial. Splitting us away from our colleagues and friends made us create new ones while learning different strategies and processes.
I would highly recommend the course.
Pat O’Driscoll Real Estate, Rockhampton QLD
“Simple but effective way of reviewing your business”
At a high level, I was concerned the Winning in Property Management course was not going to help inform me of the gaps within my business.
Bearing that in mind, the content provided me with the right information to fix the gaps along with the ability to apply an action plan.
The benefits of attending the course was clarity of my next steps plus the ongoing resources to act. It was easy to follow and that allows me to easily train my staff.
I would absolutely recommend this course.
Edge Hill QLD
Our Rent Roll Business Diagnostic provides guidance and peace of mind through clarifying the vision of your Property Management business then taking an independent, thorough x-ray of the Rent Roll Business to determine the gaps in: