New Tenancy Kit
$124.95 Inc. GST
Start with the end in mind! Ensure your Tenants are well informed and understand what to expect from your Agency during their tenancy. Use the sign-up ceremony to outline the responsibilities that come with signing a Tenancy Agreement.
Our most popular documents have been compiled into kits for all the common, everyday tasks in your Property Management Department.
- Kits contain a combination of Letters, Checklists, forms and other useful templates in Word form
- Efficient and Easy to use!
Having these documents ready when you need them will:
- Save you time
- Ensure that you don’t miss out on an important step
You can also:
- Customise with your own logo and branding
- Collate them into packs to include your own Agency documents
- Package them according to your specific systems and processes
These documents are either UNIVERSAL ie: they can be used in all locations, in conjunction with your State’s specific documents.
Or, they are BEST PRACTICE ie: they are suitable for all locations; national and internationally – subject to the application of the relevant local Legislation and timeframes being applied.
- New Tenant Checklist
- Tenant Moving In Kit Contents Checklist
- Sign Up Checklist
- Rent Arrears Agency Procedure
- Smoke Alarm, Safety Switch & Pool Agreement
- Tenant Welcome to the Property
- Key and Document Collection Confirmation
- Repair Request Guide
- Property Inspection Information
- Agency Practices for New Tenancy Pack
- Electronic Services Agreement
- Pool Safety & Maintenance
- Sign-Up Ceremony Confirmation & Agenda
- Sign-Up Ceremony Presentation
- Guide for Completing Condition Report