Accelerated LeasingThis program offers an abundance of engaging information, education and proven strategies that work.
- Measuring Data
- Appraisal and Listing
- Marketing the Property
- Enquiry Management
- Tenant Selection and Landlord Engagement
- Onboarding and Commencing Tenancy
Only $850.00 per person.
New South Wales – this course can provide you with 3 hours of elective CPD topics.
Tasmania – this course has been approved by the Property Agents Board for 8.25 CPD points.
An effective way of learning which combines self-directed online learning and live online facilitator-led group sessions where you can get actively involved in the conversation to share knowledge and learn from each other.
Your learning experience is enhanced by the inclusion of online group chats to interact with your peers, learning activities and post-course practical tasks to apply your learnings.
Seats are limited to 10 per in-take to allow for maximum participation and collaboration with your peers.
Please note the published times for the group sessions are AEST (QLD time).
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for leasing consultants and anyone involved in the leasing process.
How it works
This blended online course consists of:
- Introductory session – live facilitator-led session to meet your peers and introduce you to the online learning platform (30 minutes)
- Group sessions – 2 live facilitator-led sessions over a two week timeframe to connect with your peers and share knowledge (45-60 minutes each)
- Between session self-directed learning (7 modules) and workplace tasks
- Post-course assignments and assessments to apply your learning (3 months to complete)
- Online group chat with intake specific peers to share your knowledge and successes, which continues for 3 months post course
In this interactive course, you will learn to:
- Associate how to collect and analyse your leasing data, applying the ‘leasing funnel’ concept, to accurately confirm speed and efficiency
- Draft an appraisal using comparable property details and present it professionally to the landlord
- Build confidence to deliver feedback to landlords to lead to a positive outcome
- Powerfully market properties for lease and apply appropriate use of imagery
- Identify the needs and expectations of the landlord outlined in the selection criteria
- Evaluate the tenants needs and expectations to find a suitable property
- Articulate effective investigative questioning techniques to gather tenant feedback
- Break down various scenarios of property inspections, ensuring safety is paramount
- Successfully be able to select the right tenant against the selection criteria in the quickest time possible
- Competently perform reference checks in record time and rapidly recognise ‘red flags’
- Recall considerations when making recommendations to landlords about tenant selection
- Invest new methods of communication with all applicants
- Demonstrate the ability to create a seamless onboarding experience to educate tenants on their key roles and responsibilities
Our Rent Roll Business Diagnostic provides guidance and peace of mind through clarifying the vision of your Property Management business then taking an independent, thorough x-ray of the Rent Roll Business to determine the gaps in: