Business Broker – Tasmania
Rent Rolls & Agencies
Uncapped commissions with On Target Earnings to exceed $250,000.00
- Uncapped commissions with On Target Earnings to exceed $250,000.00
- The initial 12-week onboarding and learning program will teach you the foundations of being a business broker, and you will be paid $15,000.00 to complete it
- Upon successful completion of the learning program, you will be provided a base salary of $75,000.00 (incl. Super) + commissions
- Flexible Monday to Friday role. Work from home or wherever you like!
- Focus on what you excel at! We provide all the administration and management support you need
- A company culture of care, reliability, integrity, and continual improvement
- Loads of perks, including paid leave on your birthday, team sales training, team celebrations, social events, awards, and a fun environment to work in
- Clearly defined and rewarding career progression opportunities if desired
Real Estate Dynamics is Australia’s leading Rent Roll brokerage firm. We have been involved in Rent Roll and Agency sales worth almost half a billion dollars and have transacted over 1,620 businesses. Although we’re proud of our history and have achieved excellent results, it’s our future that we’re most excited about.
Real Estate Dynamics provides ‘the pathway for building exceptional rent rolls so that industry professionals can achieve accelerated growth and continual improvement’. We accomplish this by applying expert industry knowledge, reliable advice, and proven business principles delivered through our real estate business consulting, training, and acquisition services.
About the Role
We are looking for someone that is outgoing with a friendly and positive approach, and who is driven by achieving targets.
Our team have all owned or led Real Estate Agencies. They have sold their businesses and have a deep desire to help other Leaders and Principals through this process.
Some of the key points about the role include:
- Identify, qualify and build rapport with potential sellers, helping them through the selling process
- Create presentation opportunities to both buyers and sellers
- Convert buyer and seller leads turning prospects into clients and customers
- Build rapport and relationships with buyers and support their journey by guiding them through the sales process
- Personal values of care, reliability, integrity, and continual improvement
- Demonstrated Leadership or Management in a Real Estate Agency or Rent Roll business
- Exceptional people skills and customer service focus
- Driven and enjoys achieving targets
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Punctual, focused, and delivers consistent and dependable results
- A desire to learn and grow
- Based in Tasmania preferred, not required
This role will require you to hold a current Real Estate Agent Licence in Tasmania prior to commencement.
You must be willing to complete the requirements for registration in Victoria or South Australia upon successful completion of the initial 12-week learning program. You will be required to maintain your Real Estate Licence or Registration in Tasmania and Victoria and/or South Australia.
In short, for someone with real estate experience, this role offers excellent money, flexibility, Monday to Friday work, and a supportive, fun, and caring work environment. If you’re looking for all the benefits of real estate without many of the challenges, then this is the role for you!
This role will commence in January 2024 and we would ask that you join us in Brisbane for your first week.
How to Apply
Please fill out the form below and send your RESUME and a brief COVER LETTER addressing how your previous experience and attributes align with the success factors required for the role.
- Phone screening will be conducted with shortlisted applicants.
- Successful applicants will be asked to attend the first round of online interviews
- The successful first round of online interviews will be invited back for a second interview with the Company CEO and Sales Manager
- Talk with some of our current team to find out what it’s like to work with Real Estate Dynamics
- Successful applicants will be asked to arrange reference checks with past employers or direct managers
If we are right for each other, successful applicants then begin their 12-week onboarding program
Sounds like you?
Complete the form below and attach your resume and a brief cover letter addressing how your previous experience and attributes align with the success factors required for the role.
What do some of our staff have to say about working at Real Estate Dynamics?
“I Didn’t Feel Like I Had Enough Experience”
When I applied for the Business Consultant role at Real Estate Dynamics my main concern was that I had minimal real estate industry experience. What I found, to my surprise, was that Real Estate Dynamics is more focused on building a strong and capable team over past achievements and industry experience. Regardless of my minimal real estate experience, I quickly discovered that the team are diverse, yet aligned with their values which contributes to the inclusive, and at times cheeky, culture. It is crystal clear that this business is about the right people in the right roles.
What I love most about working at Real Estate Dynamics is the opportunity to support and help others identify their dreams, goals and passions, then together mapping out their path to be successful. The ability to do this daily is rewarding and fulfilling. I feel privileged that my passion and purpose align with the business objectives. I also enjoy the flexible working arrangements, great salary and the opportunities and encouragement to learn and progress.
I have already recommended to others to work at Real Estate Dynamics and I would recommend it to you to.
– Liz Stanfield
“I Was Concerned I Would Be Out Of My Depth”
When I first applied for the position, my main concern was that I was starting a new role that I really didn’t have too much past, direct experience in. I was concerned that I was going to be a bit out of my depth and not as “up to speed” as what was expected of me. However, I found starting at Real Estate Dynamics was the easiest transition into a new job I’ve experienced since I’ve been in the workforce. I didn’t feel like I was thrown in the deep end to “sink or swim” but I felt supported and encouraged when learning new aspects that I hadn’t previously has experience with.
The thing I like the most is the office culture and the importance that is placed on having a system documented for everything we do and the transparency between the Executive managers and the team. I also enjoy the Monthly & Quarterly meetings (Actually, I love them!). It feels good to know I am able to grow within my position and know that there is the opportunity to further progress within the company. Having multiple position profiles and not just a title as “Receptionist” makes me feel like a valued team member and it’s a great opportunity to learn many different positions.
On a scale of 0 to 10, 10 being I would absolutely recommend working at Real Estate Dynamics to others… My answer is 10, 10, 10 !! I am wholeheartedly loving this job and the positive ‘flow on’ effect it has had on my life. I’m so excited for what the future holds for me here at Real Estate Dynamics.
– Jessica Boswell
“I’m supported to be the best I can be!”
Having achieved my MBA, I was unsure of my next step. I wanted to be a part of a team where my personal values resonate while helping others. At Real Estate Dynamics, I found an executive management team who see you for who you are, and the support system is epic. The strategic organisational objectives are transparent and inclusive. Our team is driven by our values of; Care, Reliability, Integrity and Continual Improvement – and these are an essential part of every decision – it’s who we are.
Why do I like working here? You would think it’s the flexibility to work from home, and yes, this is amazingly cool, and did I say amazing … actually, the main ingredient is that management has my back. I’m supported to be the best I can be and given the space to grow while being encouraged to contribute to the organisational goals. What else? As a Business Strategist & Performance Coach, I am privileged to work with diverse clients which challenges me to grow. Still, it is more than that … the team genuinely care about one another and about our clients. I am proud to be part of a remarkable team where we all have access to our executive management team at any time. I love that we get a call to say hi and see how we are going. I love that I can speak freely, and I am encouraged to share my ideas. I love that we have friendships with our clients. We rock as a team!
Would I recommend others to work at Real Estate Dynamics? Hell yeah, that’s a double high-five 10 all the way! I love the dynamic at Real Estate Dynamics … geez, I crack myself up! Seriously, the community is fantastic! If you are all about being your best and you are not afraid to get out of your comfort zone, then come play with us. We measure ourselves through our systems to deliver consistent quality, and we are not afraid to step up as a team and make it better. Come be curious …
– Daneen Littlejohn
Sounds like you?
We want to hear from you!
Email your resume and a one page letter outlining why you think a role at RED is right for you.