$124.95 Inc. GST
A quick, stress-free move-out process is essential to business efficiency as it enables you to relet the property without delay, and avoids potential disputes with the vacating Tenant. The Vacate Kit will provide all of the necessary documents to ensure that a Tenant has all of the information they require in order to fulfil their obligations at the end of the tenancy and obtain a full Bond refund.
Our most popular documents have been compiled into kits for all the common, everyday tasks in your Property Management Department.
- Kits contain a combination of Letters, Checklists, forms and other useful templates in Word form
- Efficient and Easy to use!
Having these documents ready when you need them will:
- Save you time
- Ensure that you don’t miss out on an important step
You can also:
- Customise with your own logo and branding
- Collate them into packs to include your own Agency documents
- Package them according to your specific systems and processes
These documents are either UNIVERSAL ie: they can be used in all locations, in conjunction with your State’s specific documents.
Or, they are BEST PRACTICE ie: they are suitable for all locations; national and internationally – subject to the application of the relevant local Legislation and timeframes being applied.
- Vacate Flowchart
- Staff Checklist for Pre-Vacate process
- Staff Checklist for Vacate and Post Vacate processes
- Staff Checklist for the Bond Claim form
- Notification to Tenant of a planned Pre-Vacating Inspection
- Pre-Vacate Meeting Advice
- Tenant Inspection Schedule
- Cleaning Checklist and Preferred Supplier List
- Vacate Envelope
- Outgoing Tenant Details Form
- Pre-Vacate Process and Phone Scripts
- Vacate Inspection - Action Required
- Full Bond Refund - Tenant Advice
- Sign-Out Ceremony Presentation